Nov 8, 2011

What's The Difference ... ?

What's the difference between my old blog and this NEW blog?

My main goal on the old blog was pretty much "just searching for and posting coupons".  I spent hours upon hours working on the blog.  Was it financial rewarding?  Not really.   But, in other ways it was very rewarding.  I received very touching and emotional emails from readers sometimes that would just "make my day".  There were several factors that took me and kept me away from my old blog ... hubby's health was a major one.  (He's great now tho'!)

NOW, I don't have "days and nights" to do nothing but search for coupons. NOW, hubby and I are raising three wonderful grandchildren ... as are many other grandparents in the United States!  NOW, I hope that as THIS blog is discovered it can be a resource to those grandparents ... and everyone else that struggles to make ends meet.

I will not be doing "individual" coupon post anymore unless they are COUPONS I FOUND, FROM EMAILS, or are a "HURRY OR YOU WILL MISS OUT" situation.

I WILL be doing a DAILY COUPON ROUND -UP of coupons posted by other blogger's and the link will be directed to their post so you get all the info there. (I will link to blog I saw it on unless emailed to me.)

We are going to be more of a "family" site ... recipes, thrifty ideas, tips, crafts and more.

Life's too short ... I'm going to be involved with my family but hope to help your's too along the way!

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment